[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/6″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”2/3″][porto_ultimate_content_box][vc_custom_heading text=”Net Metering – Documentation” font_container=”tag:h4|text_align:left|color:%231e73be” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_column_text]
Below documents are required for filing a net-metering application
- Electricity bill of the client – To know sanction load/contract demand, Address of Installation and Service Number for further documentation.
- Property ownership proof – Rightful owner will get benefit of net-metering.
- ID proof – Person who own the property and electrical connection.
- Certification of Panels and Inverter – Compliance as per MNRE
- Single line diagram – For safety and better understanding of PV system.
- Array Diagram – Identification of arrays up to Inverter.
- Agreement – A legal document for sale of power through netmetering between property owner and discom.
- Application format and checklist – to avoid any mistake in documents
- Identifying all the offices involved like Electrical safety, SNA etc.
Empanelment with Discom/SNA – Few states had such policy other might not have, please check your respective state policy